?? Avanced Passenger information??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

?? Avanced Passenger information??

Post by Ryanairflyer on Thu 12 Nov 2009 - 17:36

I've recently booked a flight Liverpool to Lanzarote, I know flying from the uk to spain or the canaries
Advanced passenger information is needed, I was set to add the same but i cannot find the option on the site anywhere.. Normally the option is available as soon as it is booked.

However it did allow me to print off the outbound boarding passes for our departure on the 1st Dec 2009 and i am well over 15 days away... i thought it was upto 15 days for this.

site info-

SECURITY AND AT THE BOARDING GATE. Passengers can check-in online from 15 days up to 4 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure. Once a passenger has checked in online the boarding pass can be reprinted up to 40 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure time.

Advanced passenger info-

Ryanair are required to collect the passport or EU/EEA issued National Identity Card details of all passengers departing from the UK, IRELAND and MOROCCO to Spain or the Canary Islands/Balearic Islands or to/from Morocco to/from the UK.

Passengers are required to submit this information after they have completed the booking process or at the latest up to 4 hours prior to flight departure. This information is automatically collected when you check-in online.
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: ?? Avanced Passenger information??

Post by ruinair on Thu 12 Nov 2009 - 18:46

i flew to Palma recently and I noticed this too - but once you check in online then you have also now entered all the API info for Spain so you will be ok. checking in online is all that is now required.
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: ?? Avanced Passenger information??

Post by Ryanairflyer on Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 16:15

thnx.
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator