Flight change. no confirmation yet. HELP!URGENT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flight change. no confirmation yet. HELP!URGENT!

Post by joanamoyh on Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 16:14

hello everybody

so i had a flight booked from Porto to Girona on the 25 of this month. i had to change it to the 23. i did all the site asked me and got to the page where you insert your credit card details. i pressed ok and got to other page where you can see your flights and the payment. i had the flight on the 23 and all that but in the payment part i had xxx€(what i had previously paid months ago) "paid" and xxx€(the price for the new flight) "pendent". i thought this was normal because i had just put my credit card details less than a minute ago, so i closed the page.
i went to my email and nothing from Ryanair. so, i went to their website again, got into 'manage my booking' to see my flight. in there it still is the first flight on the 25!
so now i don't know what happened. should i wait for an email confirmation of the flight change? did the operation failed? that would be weird because i got that page with the new flight details and all that. do i need to change the flight again?

i just think this is weird because i got that page after inserting the credit card details but then when going to manage my booking i still have the old flight.

can someone help me with this? the flight is next week and i really need to know

joana
joanamoyh
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight change. no confirmation yet. HELP!URGENT!

Post by atoutprix on Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 18:59

It's difficult to say what is your situation regarding your flights, as I have no access to your account, of course.
In doubt, if you can't find the answer on "Manage my booking", I suggest you phone your call-center :

http://www.ryanair.com/en/questions/reservation-contact-numbers

the call is not free of charge, but at least you will know for sure where you stand.
(Be sure and have all the details at hand when you call : flight numbers, dates, reservation numbers, credit card, etc).
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by joanamoyh on Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 20:25

i already tried to call. it is sunday..
i will try tomorrow again.

in "manage my booking" i still get my old flight.
i really have no idea if i have the reservation for the new one and if i paid for it..
joanamoyh
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ruinair on Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 23:10

i think if the old booking is still there then your change did not work. and if you have not received a new email then this also proves that your change did not work. if i was you i would begin the process all over again and see if it works this time. if you end up paying twice for the same change, claim and Ryanair would usually refund one of the payments if you show them a credit card statement with the two charges and tell them you were charged twice in error.
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joanamoyh on Mon 16 Nov 2009 - 10:15

ok, thanks
i'll begin the process all over again
can i do it with another card this time? i know with would be best if i did it with the same card because of this of paying twice but can i do it with another one that is not on my name?

edit: my original flight is on wednsday next week, i want to change it to monday.. i can still change it on friday this week or something, right?

thanks
joanamoyh
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ruinair on Mon 16 Nov 2009 - 12:13

no i would use the same card. do not confuse overly Ryanair!
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top