Booking Flights in advance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Booking Flights in advance

Post by bluefishJD on Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 11:48

Hi all quick question for you people who are in the no!! - we have decided to head away for next christmas (poland to be precise) and I have already plugged in details and dates but it says that no flights are available - I'm presuming that maybe booking them now is just way too in advance to be booking for December? - so does anyone know when these December flights would be available to book and any tips on searching for cheap flights we decided for this year's summer holidays, to let the "cheap ticket price" decide when we would go away so got flights booked for june which are reasonable but when you hear of some people getting their flights for €1 - €10 it doesn't seem like i got a good deal! any thoughts advice on above would be much appreciated.
Cheers
bluefishJD
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Booking Flights in advance

Post by atoutprix on Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 19:19

The present winter timetables are still valid until end of march; the summer timetables are available; the next winter timetables won't be published before some months from now !
If you are not to travel on fixed dates to fixed destinations, it might be a good idea to wait for the bargains, which are usually offered for travel during the next two months. At the moment, there are promotions for travel in march and april.
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefishJD on Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 20:22

Many thanks for that atoutprix will have to keep my eye out and scan regularly - suppose this is all I can do - just on the christmas flights any idea when those winter timetables are published it's just that we missed out this year and want it sorted to be gone for definite next christmas again many thanks
bluefishJD
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top