On Line Check In

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On Line Check In

Post by ptrevor4 on Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 13:03

Hi there,I have booked flights with Ryanair to return 4 weeks later, it will not let me print check ins for the return flight ,am I right in assuming I will have to print these whilst I am on holiday ie 15 days before flight for our return boarding.
thank you ,Trevor
ptrevor4
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: On Line Check In

Post by ruinair on Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 13:20

yes you are correct - you will need to find an internet cafe on your holiday or use a hotel PC?

Important Information: Online Check-in/Photo ID
Ryanair, Europe's largest low fares airline, confirms that ALL passengers are now required to check-in online and bring their printed boarding pass(es) to the airport. Each boarding pass must be printed on a separate A4 page. Online check-in is available from 15 days up to 4 hours prior to scheduled flight departure. Once you have completed the online check-in process your boarding pass can be reprinted up to 40 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure. If you do not check-in online, you will be required to pay the relevant penalty to re-issue your boarding card at the airport (Euro 40/ GBP 40). This facility is only available up to 40 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure. Please call our Reservations Centre to correct or amend any photo ID details that have been incorrectly entered or reissued.

Last edited by ruinair on Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 17:36; edited 2 times in total
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ptrevor4 on Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 13:39

Many thanks for that ,this is my first booking with ryanair and so needed reassuring. once again thank you. Trevor
ptrevor4
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 5:29

The trick is that you may do your check-in even 21 days before the departure date Wink
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top