October Flight Prices

View previous topic View next topic Go down

October Flight Prices

Post by missy2010 on Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:25

Hi,

We are looking for flights to Palma Mallorca around the 20th October 2010 (from STN/BHX/EMA) and see that some flights are at 14.99 No taxes one way . Last year we paid about 5.00 No taxes one way and booked these late August. Is it likely that they could reach this price again, as we have noticed flight prices seem to be a bit more expensive this year.

Thanks for any help!
missy2010
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: October Flight Prices

Post by atoutprix on Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 21:22

missy2010 wrote:Hi,

We are looking for flights to Palma Mallorca around the 20th October 2010 (from STN/BHX/EMA) and see that some flights are at 14.99 No taxes one way . Last year we paid about 5.00 No taxes one way and booked these late August. Is it likely that they could reach this price again, as we have noticed flight prices seem to be a bit more expensive this year.

I have noticed it, too.
But at 14,99, it seems to me that the price is fair - if I were you, I would buy it.
It might go down a bit, but it could also rise a lot.
In the past, I have waited for the price to go down, sometimes it does, but sometimes I have ended up paying much more !
Now, as soon as the ticket price seems interesting, I buy it, without waiting in order to have the lowest of the low prices.
But : everyone his own way !
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top