Payment for flight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Payment for flight

Post by active on Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:41

Hi!1 question: How can I know if I have paid for my flight or not? This summer I am going to fly with Ryanair for the first time and that's why I don't know how it is with this company. The weirdest thing is that when I view my booking, it says that all the money has been paid, but in my bank account I still have the same amount of money, that's why I am not sure if I have paid for it!Please answer, this will be important flight for me, that I can't miss...Thanks!
active
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Payment for flight

Post by Mushroom on Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:20

When did you book it? It may take a couple of days to come out of your account anyway like anything you pay by card
Mushroom
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by loli on Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:22

hi, simplest way is to check your email. if you have your unique booking number that's sufficient enough for me.

so make sure you have your email confirmation if it didn't arrive just save the online confirmation as a PDF.

If you're still not sure you may give them a call and it'll be cheapest to phone during the working hours as they charge a premium outside normal business hours (there are different phone numbers).

depending on what bank account you're using there may be a small delay. and if you paid by credit card it may take up to a week for the debit to show up.

when did you buy your ticket?
loli
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by active on Sat 24 Apr 2010 - 15:49

Thanks! I just needed to wait a little bit!I booked my flight on last Sunday, but they took the money only now!
active
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top