Worried about online check in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worried about online check in

Post by jessiemurf on Tue 20 Apr 2010 - 11:46

Call me stupid i just dont understand this whole online check in lol. I understand to print boarding passes off etc but im unsure what im supposed to do when arriving at the airport. I have only ever flown twice and i just checked in at the airpot like 2 hours before the flight to garantee seats together. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. J
jessiemurf
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Worried about online check in

Post by MrHoyt on Tue 20 Apr 2010 - 11:58

if you have luggage you have to take take it to the bag drop, if not you just have to be at the gate before the "Gate close" time thats stated on the boarding pass.
MrHoyt
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix on Tue 20 Apr 2010 - 12:16

jessiemurf wrote:
I understand to print boarding passes off etc but im unsure what im supposed to do when arriving at the airport. I have only ever flown twice and i just checked in at the airpot like 2 hours before the flight to garantee seats together.

If you have a checked bagage, you must bring it at the bagage drop desk no later than 40 minutes before scheduled departure time.
If you have only a hand bagage, you must proceed through the security control (where you will be requested to show your boarding pass) and be at the gate at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
At the gate, you'll have to show your passport and give your printed boarding pass.
Part of it will be given back to you; you'll have to show this part at the door of the aircraft.
No seats are allocated in advance, you take the one of your choice.
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top