Flight change and unconfirmed...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flight change and unconfirmed...

Post by iKnan on Thu 20 May 2010 - 0:34

Hi,
I recently reserved a flight from Rome to Barcelona.

On my first attempt of reservation, I accidentally put down the flight for June 12 and so payed about 95 euros for 2 people. Then I had to change it to the correct date, so I got charged 25 Euros per person for the change of date to July 12 instead.

But ever since, my flight itinerary says:
Not Confirmed: Booking is not
confirmed until you receive email itinerary.

In the receipt portion of my itinerary, it says that an amount of 55 Euros is still due!

What's the deal? Are they going to take the money out and confirm my flight any time soon?
iKnan
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight change and unconfirmed...

Post by iKnan on Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 14:47

So, my flight is in a couple days and I'm very worried because it's still not confirmed and I haven't received an e-mail itinerary yet

If I can't catch this flight back to Barcelona, I will be stuck here in Europe and will eventually miss my other flight back to the States as well.

...although the initial booking fee is already taken out of my credit card, the second fee for change of date is not and I'm assuming that's why it's still not confirmed (the receipt still says 55 Euros is due (for 2 people change of date).

In the last month, I have contacted them both through fax and postal mail, but no response.

Please, any help is appreciated! I'm extremely worried as my whole backpacking trip depends on this one flight.
iKnan
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top