Question about backpack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about backpack

Post by Sink0 on Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 13:23

Will i have some problmem with this Backpack?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Swissgear-GA-7303-13F00-15-4-inch-Maxxum-Backpack/dp/B000NOR7PE/ref=pd_sim_computers_1

Its larger than 20cm but much smaller on all other directions. Probably it can be squeezed.
Sink0
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about backpack

Post by antek90 on Sat 30 Oct 2010 - 11:35

As I can say wit my experience I would not worry as far you actually can squeeze it. I would say that it would be ok to bring a bag which is 5-10 cm larger on one side. Ryanair catches those who have over huge bags, but still I cannot guarantee you that they can suddenly be a pain in the ass and check the dimensions on every bag. I have travelled with ryanair about 20 times but always managed to bring my bag (which was sometimes even larger and heavier than it should be) on the plane. ONCE I was refused to bring on the plane and that actually happened when I entered the plane. Still, I did not need to pay anything but it was an Wizzair flight and they checked in my bag.
antek90
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

backpack

Post by fisherman on Sat 30 Oct 2010 - 23:18

when i flew from gerona last year the best entertainment i had was watching all the people being refused hand luggage because they were carrying more than one item and they were scrambling to remove everything and try to cram into the hand luggage allowance very officious lady wouldnt let anybody on plane even if they were carrying hand luggage and a carrier bag they had to fit it in the hand luggage
fisherman
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix on Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 13:40

At Girona last week, they were most attentive to the number, dimensions and weight of the hand baggage - two or three intractable ladies just at the boarding gate.
At Charleroi, since recently, it's the same.
I think that there are more careful examinations of hand baggage at more, if not all, airports at the moment, and not only for Ryanair.
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top