Wrong Creditcardnumber

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrong Creditcardnumber

Post by simOen on Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 0:33

Hello Forum.
I just booked a flight with ryanair. First they said a error apeared and I have to do the booking again...I tried to do it again and I realized that I typed in a wrong number for the validationcode of my creditcard. But than the website told me that the flight is already booked and that I cannot book again during the same hour (what I do not want to do!).

But I didn't receive any email yet but the flight is listed on my account if I check "My bookings".

Can someone tell me what's happening with this creditcarderror...? Is it important or can I change it in some way?

It would be great to get some advises of more experienced flyers!

Greetings from Portugal.

EDIT: No I cannot log in in "My bookings" and see the booking anymore. Maybe they anulate it by themselves???
simOen
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong Creditcardnumber

Post by anna1981 on Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 7:17

Yes they do. When you make a booking but you enter the wrong credit card number it remains confirmed for about 15-30 minutes and thats why the website told you that you already have a booking. But since you entered the wrong credit card number, the payment was declined, thus your booking has been canceled by the system. You can definitely rebook.
anna1981
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top