Missing letter in surname

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing letter in surname

Post by goldi on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 21:48

Hello,

I┤ve read a lot in this forum and the things about Ryanair mentioned here are very interesting.
But now I have a problem an I need help very quickly.
I used the search function but I can not find an answer that totally matches my problem. So I hope you can help me.

I booked a flight and this flight will go on Monday 6.00am to London. I already checked-in online and now I realised that one single letter in my surname is missing.
What makes my problem so difficult is the fact, that I have no chance to contact Ryanair, because the hotline is only availible from monday to friday. I also do not know wether there is a ryanair service-desk at the airport Weeze in Germany or not. The airport is about 100km away so I can not only go there an look over.
To book new flights will cost more than 200Ç now.
So what can I do? Can I board with this one missing letter or is the risk to high? Or is there anybody who knows wheter there is a service-desk at Weeze or not (and if it┤s open)?
I hope you can help me quickly, I am really at a loss with my problem.
goldi
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing letter in surname

Post by anna1981 on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 22:10

A letter is fine, i traveled with a letter missing in my name and nobody noticed. Even if they notice it's fine because they accept a maximum of 3 letters wrong in the name.
anna1981
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bouadiss on Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 6:15

HELLO, I have the same problem, after online registration I found out that there is a letter missing in my family name and I want to know from Goldi if everything was ok for him ?
thanks
bouadiss
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top