payback

View previous topic View next topic Go down

payback

Post by Yann on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 9:19

hello!
I'm stuck in Dublin for 3 days due to snow, I am in my 4th flight canceled and the solution now is to dublin-liverpool liverpool sacks and returned to France!
the highness we certify that the expenses such as hotel nights would be reimbursed by sending a registered letter with supporting documents to ryanair.
Only when you look on the internet it is marked that the company does not reimburse if there is a cancellation due to weather phenomena.
who should I trust?
I have the impression that the so-called rebate is a lie that everyone remains calm!
Yann
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: payback

Post by EchoVictorOscar on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 20:06

Google translate doesn't work!! It's very difficult to understand what you're asking.......
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ruinair on Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 21:04

see http://www.ryanair.com/doc/faqs/EU261_EN.pdf

Ryanair will reimburse your 3 days of hotel costs as per the paragraph below - they are required by the EU to do this:

3. RIGHT TO CARE
If you are involuntarily denied boarding or if your flight is cancelled or delayed by more than 2 hours, we will offer you, free of charge:
a) meals and refreshment vouchers in reasonable relation to the waiting time, as long as it will not further delay the departure of the aircraft
b) two telephone calls, telex or fax messages or e-mails;
c) hotel accommodation in cases where a stay of one or more nights becomes necessary, or where a stay additional to that intended by you becomes necessary;
d) transport between the airport and place of accommodation (hotel or other).

If your flight is delayed as specified under ‘Flight Delays’ above or your elect to be re-routed to your final destination at the earliest opportunity as a result of a flight cancellation, we will offer you items (a) and (b) above. If the new time of departure is reasonably expected as a result of the delay or your being re-routed following a cancellation to at least the day after the original time of departure, we will also offer you items (c) and (d) above.
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: