Typed wrong surname

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Typed wrong surname

Post by confused1 on Wed 13 Apr 2011 - 21:47

When booking my flights this evening, i typed my name correctly but i ended up giving my boyfriend MY surname instead of his. I typed in his forename correctly, but i just got distracted, and a little excited at the thought of a holiday! Cant believe i gave him my surname, so now we both have the same surname! do u think ill be charged the €100 for a name change or will they be nice and understand that it was a mistake.... dont think i shud hold my breath! anyone had an experience like this, or similar???
confused1
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Typed wrong surname

Post by HollandRyanair on Wed 13 Apr 2011 - 21:53

confused1 wrote:When booking my flights this evening, i typed my name correctly but i ended up giving my boyfriend MY surname instead of his. I typed in his forename correctly, but i just got distracted, and a little excited at the thought of a holiday! Cant believe i gave him my surname, so now we both have the same surname! do u think ill be charged the €100 for a name change or will they be nice and understand that it was a mistake.... dont think i shud hold my breath! anyone had an experience like this, or similar???

The only option you have is to call the Ryanair-callcenter tomorrow. Tell your story just the way you do here and I give you a good chance that they will change the surname for free. Heard quite some stories that the callcenter is flexible and leave the charge for what it is. Good luck! Smile
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by confused1 on Wed 13 Apr 2011 - 21:57

Thanks, am just so annoyed at myself, im so silly! Advice for others.... Always pay full attention when booking!

Thing is i usually do, but its just typical! Ill let you know how i get on tomorrow, hopefully Ryanair will be sound! Fingers crossed!
confused1
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top