Uncorfirmed booking problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uncorfirmed booking problem

Post by Rose on Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 19:49

Hey,

I know there are couples of topics which includes similar problem but so far I couldn't find any result in them.

I made a booking yesterday evening. There was no error, no locked page. I finalize the steps and it forwarded me to reservation page. It gave me my reservation number but the status was unconfirmed. I saved my number and close the page. Its been nearly 20 hours and I still havent got any mail with confirmation. I tried to manage my book from the website but when I fill in the blanks with my details it gives me error such as;

The details you entered in order to retrieve your reservation did not match those on record.
Please verify the information is correct and try again.

I tried to call them but operators doesn't work and tell me to call again later.

I can book again but I'm simply worried to pay twice since I don't know what happened previous booking. And ofcourse the flights cost increased in a day.
I used same credit card with the one I've been using for my previous flights as well. Now I don't know if it's a problem about bank or the details or st else. Do any of you experienced this kind of problem before ? What would you suggest in this situation ?

Rose
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncorfirmed booking problem

Post by ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT on Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 22:14

In my opinion if the status of your booking is UNCONFIRMED , it does that means you don't pay ! If you don't receive any email from ryanair for the confirmation ! try again to call the center or go to the nearest airport from your home for having more informations with your reservation number !
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
FR Veteran
FR Veteran

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose on Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 2:57

Well, I made a new booking and paid more. This time it was confirmed immediately with the same credit card. It seems like I haven't book anything before. I'll check my statement couple of days later if they made me pay twice, i guess they can refund the money back. Thanks though Smile
Rose
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT on Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 10:18

yes , the price could be change day after day ! just to know , can you tell us the difference between the first price and the second one ! And the route as well please Smile
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
FR Veteran
FR Veteran

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top