left = lost valuables in aircraft...

Go down

left = lost valuables in aircraft...

Post by user on Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 0:15

I had this pleasure to travel with ryanair recently and unfortunately left my netbook in plane under my seat. As far as I know that was last flight for the crew and plane that day. Hoping for honesty of the finder (crew, cleaners, dispatchers?) contacted with Ryainair, lost and found department, dublin airport police and another few places with no good news. By some inexplicable coincidence someone tried to log in my facebook account this morning in dublin :O (which have never happened before)... Be careful flyers saving money on tickets you can easily loose them in other way.
Not happy ryanair ex-passenger
user
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: left = lost valuables in aircraft...

Post by Ryanairflyer on Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 12:59

user wrote:I had this pleasure to travel with ryanair recently and unfortunately left my netbook in plane under my seat. As far as I know that was last flight for the crew and plane that day. Hoping for honesty of the finder (crew, cleaners, dispatchers?) contacted with Ryainair, lost and found department, dublin airport police and another few places with no good news. By some inexplicable coincidence someone tried to log in my facebook account this morning in dublin :O (which have never happened before)... Be careful flyers saving money on tickets you can easily loose them in other way.

Passengers leaving the aircraft have the first find..very unfair to blame the crew without any concrete evidence.
Unfortunately this can happen on any airline and to even those passengers paying several thousands for a ticket.

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVictorOscar on Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 13:51

Yeah, they're terribble Ryanair aren't they? Rolling Eyes

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/1119/1224307822644.html

Disclaimer: All views expressed in the above post are opinion based, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved, etc.
Smile
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by user on Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 19:31

Ryanairflyer wrote:
user wrote:I had this pleasure to travel with ryanair recently and unfortunately left my netbook in plane under my seat. As far as I know that was last flight for the crew and plane that day. Hoping for honesty of the finder (crew, cleaners, dispatchers?) contacted with Ryainair, lost and found department, dublin airport police and another few places with no good news. By some inexplicable coincidence someone tried to log in my facebook account this morning in dublin :O (which have never happened before)... Be careful flyers saving money on tickets you can easily loose them in other way.

Passengers leaving the aircraft have the first find..very unfair to blame the crew without any concrete evidence.
Unfortunately this can happen on any airline and to even those passengers paying several thousands for a ticket.

I'm sorry for blaming but I was one of the last person living the aircraft and netbook was under seat that I couldn't see it while passing the seat. However the sad thing is there was another few failed attempts to log in my mail and other accounts...
user
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by user on Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 19:36

neil2304 wrote:Yeah, they're terribble Ryanair aren't they? Rolling Eyes

yeah, nothing for free:

"Ms Griffin had not given up entirely, however, and she placed an ad in The Irish Times offering a reward for the bear’s safe return. Then, on Monday night, there was a dramatic breakthrough - miracle Shocked

“I got a call from Ryanair ground crew in Lanzarote. They asked me to describe Besta, which I did, and my description matched a bear which had been handed in to their ground crew.”

user
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by HollandRyanair on Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 9:57

user wrote:
neil2304 wrote:Yeah, they're terribble Ryanair aren't they? Rolling Eyes

yeah, nothing for free:

"Ms Griffin had not given up entirely, however, and she placed an ad in The Irish Times offering a reward for the bear’s safe return. Then, on Monday night, there was a dramatic breakthrough - miracle Shocked

“I got a call from Ryanair ground crew in Lanzarote. They asked me to describe Besta, which I did, and my description matched a bear which had been handed in to their ground crew.”

You honestly think Ryanair ground crew in Lanzarote even had a clue that there was an advertisement in an Irish newspaper about the bear?
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer on Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 15:25

I think this thread as gone as far as it can so i will simply lock the thread but leave it open for others to view.
A good message to passengers would be - Double check you have all your valuables before you leave the aircraft so you do not find yourself in this unfortunate predicament.

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down