Boarding pass retrieval

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boarding pass retrieval

Post by sister on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 13:27

hi,
if I check in online and don't print my boarding passes there and then how do I retrieve them for printing at a later date. Are they emailed to me.

Also, is there a size restriction on the clear plastic bag which I have to put my make up etc in or a restriction on the number of clear plastic bags per passenger??
sister
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Boarding pass retrieval

Post by EchoVictorOscar on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 22:13

You can reprint your passes using the 'Online Check-in' function on the website.

As the liquids rule is a security rule (not Ryanair), the restrictions on clear plastic bags are specific to the airport you are travelling through, and you will need to check up on it. There is an EU maximum size, but some airports use their own sizes.

Disclaimer: All views expressed in the above post are opinion based, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved, etc.
Smile
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix on Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 11:17

For instance at Dublin :

The following rules apply to liquids in hand baggage:
1) You can only take liquids, gels, pastes, lotions and cosmetics in containers of no more than 100 millilitres in size through the passenger security point at all EU airports.
2) These containers must be carried in a transparent, re-sealable plastic bag and presented separately to the security screening officers. Liquid volume should be clearly indicated on all containers
3) There is a limit of one transparent plastic bag per person.
4) The volume of the transparent plastic bag may not be greater than one litre, 20cm x 20cm.
5) The transparent plastic bag must be re-sealable.

http://www.dublinairport.com/gns/at-the-airport/airport-security/hand-baggage-allowances.aspx
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top