question - combining flights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

question - combining flights

Post by kovarpe on Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 20:09

Anybody knows how to combine flights? is there any tool? need to fly from Sweden to Slovakia rather on same day without sleepover.
kovarpe
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: question - combining flights

Post by Ryanairflyer on Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 1:49

kovarpe wrote:Anybody knows how to combine flights? is there any tool? need to fly from Sweden to Slovakia rather on same day without sleepover.

Hi - There is no tool I Know of, but returning the same day in most cases will mean catching the same plane back which you have just arrived on(this may not be possible - due to short turn around times) flying a triangle route using 3 airports returning to your original departure point may also be posssible for some routes.

** I do not see a route for Sweden to Slovakia (Bratislava)

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix on Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 17:48

Ryanairflyer wrote:
returning the same day in most cases will mean catching the same plane back which you have just arrived on(this may not be possible - due to short turn around times) flying a triangle route using 3 airports returning to your original departure point may also be posssible for some routes.

I beg to disagree.
- Catching the same plane one has just arrived with is, to say the least, risky.
- When it's possible, a triangle is often an interesting possibility - that is to say, one of the two flights via another airport.
For instance : Charleroi-Brindisi and then Brindisi-Bergamo-Charleroi
- Many routes have two daily return flight : often one in the morning and one in the evening, some even have three daily flights.
- And there is also the case of an aircraft doing a W : A-B-C-B-A.
For instance, not long ago, Charleroi-Marseille-Porto-Marseille-Charleroi offered a good few hours to spend at Marseille.
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer on Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 19:18

"I beg to disagree" atoutprix why? Rolling Eyes I agree too I thought I said something similar- as I stated in my original reply catching the same plane back "(this may not be possible - due to short turn around times)" , although some on this very same forum are attempting the very same but again it is not advised and if this is ever tried it will almost depend on the individual airport itself. found here http://ryanair.site-forums.com/t2717-round-trip-with-ryanair-to-accompany-a-child#11732
I am lucky enough to depart and arrive at airports allowing the triangle route and have flew many, in the past I have flew 4 different routes in a day MAN TO DUB/DUB TO ORK/ ORK TO DUB/DUB TO MAN. But it will depend on your local airport.

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content