Checking in 2nd hold bag

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Checking in 2nd hold bag

Post by Cazg27 on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 11:03

Just want to check before I book, if I pay for one 20kg hold bag when booking along with my 10kg hand luggage when I add the 2nd hold bag does that mean I get the extra weight.......not just the extra bag? Bit paranoid that the extra 40 quid is just to be able to split the 20kg into two bags!?!
So basically want to check that with first bag at 20kg, 2nd bag at 15kg plus hand luggage, all together I will be getting 45kg?
Thanks for your help
Cazg27
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking in 2nd hold bag

Post by atoutprix on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 12:50

You can pay for a first checked baggage of either 15 or 20 kg; for a second checked baggage of 15 kg; and then take a cabin baggage of 10 kg (all are maximum weights).
Making a possible grand total of 45 kg (paying attention to the weight and dimensions of each piece of baggage). Excess baggage fee : 20 euros/pounds per kilo (at the airport desk).

Strictly one item of cabin baggage per passenger (excluding infants) weighing up to 10kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm is permitted. (handbag, briefcase, laptop, shop purchases, camera etc.) must be carried in your 1 permitted piece of cabin baggage.

No pooling or sharing of baggage allowances is permitted, even within a party travelling on the same reservation. Pooling of an individual checked baggage allowance is not permitted even if you have two items of checked baggage (each item must be within its own prepaid weight allowance).

For health and safety reasons Ryanair does not accept for carriage any individual item exceeding 32 kilos or with combined dimensions of more than 81cms (height), 119cms (width) and 119cms (depth).

http://www.ryanair.com/ie/terms-and-conditions#regulations-checkedbaggage

http://www.ryanair.com/ie/terms-and-conditions#regulations-tableoffees
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazg27 on Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 14:31

Thanks so much for your help, really appreciate it. I thought this was the case but just wanted a little back up. Thanks again!
Cazg27
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top