Flight canceled 12-03-04 Budapest傍hessaloniki "bad weather"

Go down

Flight canceled 12-03-04 Budapest傍hessaloniki "bad weather"

Post by LikeToTravel on Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 8:42

I've just received an email yesterday, 2 days before departure that my flights was canceled "due to the bad whiter conditions". Returned flight was also canceled. The thing is, the weather is fine other airlines fly to both airports on the same day. It seems like all flights until the 18th of march have been canceled as the are all not available for booking.

I travelled to Budapest only to take the flight to Thessaloniki. I have organized stays in greece (private) and everything. My vacation is messed up. Seems to be hard to get the on the line or even get them to pay for an alternative flight at an other airline.

Anyone else affected or experienced similar problems?
LikeToTravel
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight canceled 12-03-04 Budapest傍hessaloniki "bad weather"

Post by atoutprix on Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:15

I have found this on avaiazionecivile.it :

http://www.xpatloop.com/news/69635#.T1HopakpB81.facebook

"Ryanair, Hungary痴 favourite airline, today (Fri 2nd Mar) announced that it would cancel 13 return flights to/from Budapest over the next two weeks (see below), as the Border Control Police at Budapest Airport insist that some Ryanair pilots and cabin crew get off the aircraft and clear through immigration on 25 minute turnarounds, despite the fact that these crews live and work in Budapest. There is no EU requirement for such immigration clearance for pilots and cabin crew on turnaround and this stupid procedure is not required or implemented at any of Ryanair痴 170 other EU airports.

atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by photon on Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 19:36

Ryanair, Hungary痴 favourite airline

The cheek of em. Less than a month of operations after the collapse of malev, and already they're hungary's favourite airline.

I can tell you from experience during boarding at budapest that most of the hungarians had NOT flown ryanair. And to be honest I prefer experienced ryanair passengers that know what to expect and know how to behave.
photon
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix on Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 20:44

photon wrote:
The cheek of em. Less than a month of operations after the collapse of malev, and already they're hungary's favourite airline.

It's a joke of them : they pretend to be the favourite airline of each country they fly to - and sometimes they are even "the world's favourite airline" ! Smile
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down