Connecting RyanAir Flight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Connecting RyanAir Flight

Post by swoopes2 on Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 13:57

I am contemplating taking connecting RyanAir flight, Ibiza to Barcelona, and then Barcelona to Bilbao. I am a non EU citizen, therefore I have to go through Visa Check. Could I have both of my boarding passes stamped in Ibiza, and then go straight to my gate when I get to Barcelona, or would I need to exit the arrivals side and then go back through security. The layover is 2 hours which makes me nervous, especially since the flight is later in the day and may be delayed.
swoopes2
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Connecting RyanAir Flight

Post by danieln on Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 15:26

Hello Swoopes2, welcome to this forum.

If your layover is 2 hours, there is no need to panic. 2 hours is a lot of time for a transfer between 2 flights, as most of the Ryanair flights depart on time and very often arrive 10 or 15 minutes early.
I am not familiar with that visa stamp procedure, but even if you still need a stamp in Barcelona, you still should have plenty of time.
Remember: if you travel with checked luggage, you will need to take your bags from the belt after the first flight and bring them to check in before the second flight.
danieln
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by swoopes2 on Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 23:32

Thanks! Any other thoughts?
swoopes2
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bateryan on Mon 26 Mar 2012 - 11:09

With Ryanair you book two tickets for this trip and you run the risk that the first flight is delayed and your second ticket becomes worthless. Wheter you take this risk is up to you.
I would suggest you look for a flight on a generic site like www.momondo.com There are some other lines and agencies that offer your trip in 1 ticket, so avoiding the above risk. Pobably your checked luggage - if any - will be checked through also. Consider prices and flight times and choose well.
bateryan
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top