No-show document

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No-show document

Post by mvileyn on Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 15:18

Hi everyone,

Due to a severe illness my mother-in-law was unable to fly and consequently she cancelled her trip. The insurance company now requires a "No-show" document. The website of Ryanair tells us the following:

I DID NOT TRAVEL ON MY BOOKED FLIGHTS AND MY INSURERS NEED ME TO PROVIDE A "NO-SHOW" LETTER FOR MY CLAIM - HOW CAN I OBTAIN THIS LETTER FROM RYANAIR?
Most insurance companies require a passenger to provide proof from an airline that they did not travel before the claim can be assessed. Ryanair will provide "No-Show" letters to passengers who did not travel on their booked flights. To offset the substantial admin costs associated with processing "No-Show" letters, we charge an administration fee of £17.00/€20.00.

Unfortunately this does not answer the question: where or how can one obtain such a letter? Can anyone help? Calling Ryanair would be an option if it wasn't so expensive (they charge over € 1,50 per minute and they make you wait for 10 minutes before they even answer), so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot,

M.
mvileyn
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top