Can't finish online check-in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't finish online check-in

Post by mfdez on Mon 28 May 2012 - 14:43

Hello,

I'd like to thank in advance to everyone who takes it's time to read my message.

I bought a ticket to fly from Madrid to Brussels. Got my confirmation and itinerary, and I proceed to the online check-in, but then I got an error message.

I write my reservation number, tick on all the security questions, then it gets to the passanger information screen. After that, I get to the seat reservation page, where I choose "No, Thanks". Next screen is the "Add Services" one, and there I click again on "No Thanks", and then is when I get the error message: An error ocurred, Please try again".

I've tried from different web browsers, different computers on different cities, at different times for the last week, and I always get this message.

I've tried calling the spanish contact numbers (00 44 871 2460011) but I get no answer.

I'm flying next thursday, so please, any help will be very appreciated.
mfdez
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't finish online check-in

Post by photon on Mon 28 May 2012 - 19:14

Hi

Do you know whether your flight is/was listed as confirmed? On rare occasions a payment can be declined and your flight booking automatically registers as unconfirmed with your booking information.
Often an unconfirmed flight can generate error messages when checking in online using the booking reference.

Since you had suffered the same problem on several computers I would suggest contacting your local ryanair call centre : Spain 00 44 871 2460011

The line does work and the staff there can generate a boarding pass, respond to problems and correct most situations. A 1 EURO phone call solved my flight cancellation and they generated me a new boarding card for a transfer to an alternative airport.

Ensure you have with you when phoning; the debit card you used to book the flight, your reservation number, and your e-mail address.

Let us know how you go on!
photon
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sgespada on Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 9:26

I have the same problem but my reservation is confirmed... how did you solve it?
sgespada
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by todo1986 on Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 11:38

Same problem here. I went to the ticket-information. the woman said she can't find any error. I have to try it again. If it doesn't work until Monday I have to pay 60 Ç!
todo1986
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sgespada on Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 12:31

Really? I cannot believe that they say there is no error... I'm flying on Monday too and I'll bring with me the screen printouts with all the steps and the message error.
sgespada
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by todo1986 on Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 19:39

What's your information under "travel document details"?
usually it says "Passenger's details are already added".
On my screen I can add the details but I can only press the reprint-button and not the check-in-button.
todo1986
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top