Error with on line check-in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error with on line check-in

Post by FAMILY4FLY on Tue 29 May 2012 - 12:45

I bought 4 tickets to fly from East Midlands to Tenerife South. Our flight and itinerary has been confirmed, which I have printed off. Yesterday I attempted to complete the online check-in, but then I got an error message.

I write my reservation number, tick on all the security questions, then it gets to the passanger information screen. After that, I get to the seat reservation page, where I choose "No, Thanks". Next screen is the "Add Services" one, and there I tried clicking all the "no" boxes and added the information at the end and have also tried the "No Thanks", and then in both instances I then get the error message: An error ocurred, Please try again".

I've tried from different web browsers, different computers many many times and at different times for the last 2 days and I always get this message.

Also I need to print off the tickets and boarding pass for the return flight from Ternerife South to Manchester. I can only do this 15 days before we use them and this will need to be done today.

I've tried calling the UK contact number but there is no answer.

I'm flying next Monday, so please, any help will be very appreciated.. I'm very very worried that we won't be able to fly or that I will be charged at the airport for not having our pre printed ticket and boarding pass.

Please reply asap
Thank you
FAMILY4FLY
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Error with on line check-in

Post by Ryanairflyer on Tue 29 May 2012 - 13:39

Hmmm unsure what the problem can be.. I printed my passes off 2 days ago with no problems- so it must me a more recent problem- hopefully somebody here printing off a pass today/onwards will share their experience, it seems you have ticked all the correct boxes. may sound stupid bounce make sure your printer is turned on. I bet this as happened to some in the past.
Lets hope you get answers very soon.

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by FAMILY4FLY on Tue 29 May 2012 - 15:00

Hi,
It's not that it won't print, I have managed to complete the check in and print off the boarding passes for the return flights from Tenerife South to Manchester on the 13th June.
I've just done a screen print of the page I can get to for the outbound flight and also printed the error message page. I'll take that with me to the airport. I have managed to get through to customer "non" service to be told that they can't do anything about it till Friday or Saturday at the earliest, by which time I'll have severe sleep deprivation worrying that there will be a problem or cost implications when I get to East Midlands.
FAMILY4FLY
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer on Tue 29 May 2012 - 18:43

Sorry i meant to add i checked in online and printed passes 2 days ago with no problems..

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sgespada on Wed 30 May 2012 - 20:36

I have the same problem since Monday28th May 2012 , I cannot finish my online checking in a flight from Milan to Madrid for next monday! And I have tried several times, several systems, browser, my computer, others... It is like a infinitive loop, when I say no thanks to selecting a seat, it says there is an error try again. But it doesnt work! But... it works if I pay for a reserved seat!?!?! Why? If there is an error in the web, why should I pay 10 euros for a seat? Or why should I spend my money calling them?
sgespada
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by trickyb on Thu 31 May 2012 - 1:54

You should not have to pay for this. Please see the post on my thread below on how I resolved the issue with customer services. If there is any hint that this is a deliberate ploy to make you pay for an allocated seat I will be taking the matter up with the UK regulator.
trickyb
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by FAMILY4FLY on Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 15:16

Still getting the error message and had 4 attempts of phoning but still can't get through to customer services to sort out the boarding passes.
FAMILY4FLY
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by sgespada on Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 19:40

I manage to talk to them today in the morning, first they say everything was ok, try again. It didnt work. Then I called them again and they said they fixed something and that I should try tonight,... waiting now for trying again! I'm sure it is not going to work. And I'll need to call them again!
sgespada
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top