e-mail confirmation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

e-mail confirmation

Post by sirbescu on Thu 31 May 2012 - 14:09

Hey
I book a flight from Bilund to Budapest but I didn't receive any e-mail confirmation from them. I don't know my reservation number and I am not able to check in online. I tried to call them but nobody answer it. I am at the moment in Denmark and they don't have a customer service here. I already checked they took money from my banck account. Can somebody help me?
MY flight is from Bilund to Budapest 8 of july around 15:35 o'clock
Can I do something about this or just forget the money and ryanair?Sad
sirbescu
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: e-mail confirmation

Post by HollandRyanair on Thu 31 May 2012 - 14:32

sirbescu wrote:Hey
I book a flight from Bilund to Budapest but I didn't receive any e-mail confirmation from them. I don't know my reservation number and I am not able to check in online. I tried to call them but nobody answer it. I am at the moment in Denmark and they don't have a customer service here. I already checked they took money from my banck account. Can somebody help me?
MY flight is from Bilund to Budapest 8 of july around 15:35 o'clock
Can I do something about this or just forget the money and ryanair?Sad

When did you book it? It's exceptional, but sometimes it takes a few days before you receive it. So, in that case (since you depart early july) wait a few days. Other option I can think of is: Go to Billund Airport and go to the handler's desk where they do the rebookings and stuff for Ryanair. Maybe they can look up your reservation.

Hope this helps.
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sirbescu on Thu 31 May 2012 - 18:02

Hey, thanks for the answer. I book it today early in the morning:), I can wait a few days. It is funny, the first time when I am flying and make these mistakes:)). I even put by mistake Mrs and I hope gender mistake is not a probleme.

Thanks,
sirbescu
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top