Booking Changed in Error when we booked second flight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Booking Changed in Error when we booked second flight

Post by Dick_Dogg on Thu 31 May 2012 - 15:44

Hi All,

My wife was booking a flight from SNN to STD and recieved the confirmation she then went to book an onward flight from STD to BRQ and was charged a change fee and her original flight was cancelled.

She has used the site many times to book and change flights and she assured me she didn't make the mistake of changing the original booking. I went through the process myself and it is pretty dificult to change flights by mistake.

Question for web experts.......
If I had one booking open on one tab of my browser and tried to make a second booking would this change the first booking after it had been finalised?

The "help"desk were no assistance as they kept fobbing me off pretending they didn't understand the issue saying its not possible for this to occur.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to talk to a supervisor who will actually listen to the problem? Sad
Dick_Dogg
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Booking Changed in Error when we booked second flight

Post by teutomer on Thu 31 May 2012 - 16:23

Same thing for me. The problem is that i see the mistake two week after the booking. 300 Ç wasted. Two windows of my browser were open and it's changed my booking. You're not alone with this problem...
teutomer
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top