Flight Change - Cash Passport rip off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flight Change - Cash Passport rip off

Post by Shack1 on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 16:39

I've just had to change flights for a party of 5 (through my own error I admit) and when I've been through the process I came to pay by my new Cash passport, knowing (!) i'd save the £12 admin fee each. Lo and behold, there was no change to the fare, thereby i've ended up paying £60 x 5 in change of flight fees, plus another £12 per person on top of the original £12 pp for the first booking when i didnt use this card option.

This is what really gets my goat with Ryanair - yes, tread carefully through the booking process and your fine, but clearly here i've been robbed of an admin fee and it leaves a bad taste when I've gone to the trouble of purchasing a Cash passport especially to save these fees for damage limitation ! Evil or Very Mad
Shack1
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight Change - Cash Passport rip off

Post by Ryanairflyer on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 18:44

Hi, It Maybe worth contacting Ryanair and explaining the situation RYR are more flexible directly , you may get some of the monies paid refunded.

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Shack1 on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 18:51

Ryanairflyer wrote:Hi, It Maybe worth contacting Ryanair and explaining the situation RYR are more flexible directly , you may get some of the monies paid refunded.

Thanks, i will do when i've calmed down a bit! I contacted them immedialtely after making the error months ago re the flight changes but they dead-batted me. Had to wait until the winter schedule came on sale as the flights were for half term end of Oct early Nov to make the change, although to be fair to Ry, the change charge appears to have come down to £30 from £50 per trip leg.
Shack1
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top