Special Assistance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special Assistance

Post by askimref on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 10:53

I am due to fly out to Gran Canaria in two weeks time. I have to print my return boarding pass in Gran Canaria as I am staying for three weeks. I have booked for special wheelchair assistance to aircraft, which is marked on my outgoing boarding pass, will Ryan Air book the same at Gran Canaria for my return flight.
askimref
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Assistance

Post by Ryanairflyer on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 11:06

askimref wrote:I am due to fly out to Gran Canaria in two weeks time. I have to print my return boarding pass in Gran Canaria as I am staying for three weeks. I have booked for special wheelchair assistance to aircraft, which is marked on my outgoing boarding pass, will Ryan Air book the same at Gran Canaria for my return flight.

For more Information- http://www.ryanair.com/en/questions/do-i-need-to-advise-ryanair-prior-to-travel-if-i-have-reduced-mobility-blind-visual-impairment-or-require-special-assistance-in-the-airport

If you have booked special assistance for the outbound and return trip, yes the information regarding 'wheel chair asssistance' should be on the return leg boarding pass also. you can check this information- in Manage My Booking>View My Booking>View Itinerary... You will see both boarding passes check each route includes assistance, if for some reason the return leg does not show this info contact Ryanair as soon as possible they will add it for you.

Regards

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Assistance

Post by askimref on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 11:46