Confirmations: ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmations: ??

Post by atoutprix on Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 10:55

I have booked four different return trips last friday and saturday, and I have not yet received any confirmation by e-mail (I write this on monday morning).
It's not a problem, as I had printed the booking sheet, and I have the confirmation number, but it's unusual not to receive it by email.
Do you happen to have experienced the same ?
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmations: ??

Post by King of Ryanland on Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 11:56

I have also booked a total of 7 single one-way flights. All of my confirmations arrived as usual within the following 10-15 minutes. There must be something wrong with the E-Mail adress you gave them, or maybe they just forgot. Wink

I must say I have never had to wait for a conformation E-Mail for longer than 8 hours (when the new site was still a bit slow).
King of Ryanland
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 19:14

King of Ryanland wrote: There must be something wrong with the E-Mail adress you gave them, or maybe they just forgot. Wink

I just made another reservation to-day (with the same e-mail address) and got the confirmation a few minutes later. But I never got the above mentioned ones ...
Which shows once more that one has to make a note of the confirmation number when first shown !
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by netko21 on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 19:59

hi to all!
I have one problem with reservation! I booked flight and receive their mail and few days ago i wanted to add priority boarding BUT my credit card was declined and they added priority boarding to my booking but there is this 18 Ç unpaid and when i go to view my booking now status is NOT CONFIRMED! What should i do now? Does anybody was in this situation?

Thanks!
netko21
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top