second bag

View previous topic View next topic Go down

second bag

Post by Tuttsy on Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 4:08

I am travelling from Australia and touring Europe for 1 month so I will have more than my usual 1 small bag. I am trying to book a Ryanair flight from Paris to Malaga but only seem to be able to select 1 piece of luggage at 20 kg. How do I select and pay for second bag. The drop down menu only has no bag, 1 bag 15kg, and 1 bag 20kg options.
I expect to have a 10 kg carry bag and @23 kg main bag.
Any help appreciated.
Tanya
Tuttsy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: second bag

Post by Ryanairflyer on Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 10:21

Tuttsy wrote:I am travelling from Australia and touring Europe for 1 month so I will have more than my usual 1 small bag. I am trying to book a Ryanair flight from Paris to Malaga but only seem to be able to select 1 piece of luggage at 20 kg. How do I select and pay for second bag. The drop down menu only has no bag, 1 bag 15kg, and 1 bag 20kg options.
I expect to have a 10 kg carry bag and @23 kg main bag.
Any help appreciated.
Tanya

Hi, Hope this helps.

Each passenger may check in up to two checked bags upon payment of the applicable checked baggage fees by electing to purchase a checked baggage allowance of either 15 kilos or 20 kilos when make their initial booking. After the booking is made checked baggage can be added to a reservation via the Manage My Booking facility up to 4 hours before the scheduled flight departure time. The checked baggage fees are charged per person/per one way flight and are discounted when booked on-line. Higher baggage fees apply when checked bags are purchased via a Ryanair call centre or airport ticket desk, during peak periods and on selected routes. Fees may vary from time to time but it is the rates in force at the time you book and/or pay for your checked baggage allowance which apply.

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum