change my old passport to new passport

View previous topic View next topic Go down

change my old passport to new passport

Post by Kastjan20 on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 10:18

Hi, i bought tickets to Latvia and back to Ireland ,i check in for my Outbound flight and i flight to Latvia with my old passport, now i change my old passport to new one because of expire date, will there be any problems to flight back with my new passport? What i need to do now? Do i need to change some details and how to do it? My return check in passenger details already added and i cant change them. Will be there any charge for this, thanks!

Kastjan20
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Re: change my old passport to new passport

Post by Ryanairflyer on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 15:52

Kastjan20 wrote:Hi, i bought tickets to Latvia and back to Ireland ,i check in for my Outbound flight and i flight to Latvia with my old passport, now i change my old passport to new one because of expire date, will there be any problems to flight back with my new passport? What i need to do now? Do i need to change some details and how to do it? My return check in passenger details already added and i cant change them. Will be there any charge for this, thanks!

Hi, The expiry date maybe a problem with the new passport - But- if your old passport was out of date for the return journey -makes me wonder why the booking process allowed you to book the return leg ( it does state - you must make sure all information is correct before checking in).. If you are unsure about this situation- contact Ryanair i am sure if anything needs altering they will advise this- better to be safe than sorry.

Let us know how you get on.

regards

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top