down hill can't be bothered??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

down hill can't be bothered??

Post by not impressed on Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 23:09

I flew from Tenerife to the UK on Tuesday 9th April 2013 on flight FR1122 leaving at 12.10pm
The flight was rushed we was waiting on the runway for the last passengers to disembark the previous flight before we could get on. Although this was not a problem we then went straight into the passenger safety demonstration with 1 member of staff not ready to start from row 31 I couldn't see the demonstration from where I was sat until the 3rd member of staff was ready join in. They then sat down and we took off. Not 1 member of staff checked that everyone was wearing there seat belt!! Is this not a requirement any more? As soon as we was airborne we were then advised via the intercom that we could order hot food with a wide choice of 4 things (great) 5 minutes later 1 member of staff was coming through the cabin asking what people would like to order. It was at this point I had to press my call button as it seemed I was to order blind and unaware of the prices as at no point had an in-flight magazine been offered! Upon asking I was given one but I do feel I shouldn't have to be asking a member of staff if I could have one but them to ask me surely? Anyway as the member of staff got to me I was then told I have the choice of a cheese and ham panini or a cheese and ham panini as everyone at the front of the plane got first choice. In other words the plane was not stocked to cover the amount of people on that days flight. My panini eventually arrived and it was OK to say the least not the freshest as the best before was the 10th of April. So the flight went on as normal but with a little less caring of staff and as we came over the UK to land at Birmingham airport I once again noticed that not 1 member of staff checked that anyone had there seatbelts on. I was not the only passenger to notice this. I have to say I felt as though my safety was not in Ryanairs best interest and I also feel that had anything happened on that flight (god forbid) the staff didn't seem able to cope let alone trained properly. I await your response.
not impressed
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: down hill can't be bothered??

Post by Ryanairflyer on Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 15:22

Wow you had a bit of everything on your flight... Shocked luckily this situation is not the norm... poor crew or crew being trained maybe.

Aeronautics was neither an industry nor a science. It was a miracle
 Ryanair Ontime-All The Time- Now Boarding Go To Gate  
https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadXiii
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by not impressed on Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 20:06

Yes I think I definitely drew the short straw on this flight!!
not impressed
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top