QUESTION ABOUTS FLIGHTS........ Return Legs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QUESTION ABOUTS FLIGHTS........ Return Legs

Post by RickT on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 1:08

Hi,Im new here to the forum, As a regular user of FR, (around 10 flights this year) I have a question.......Just booked LPL to Paris (Beauvais) (BVA) with the recent promotion Ryanair are offering.. I have acutally booked 2 "sets" of flights, under 2 booking ref's One booking is flights that leave from LPL of the 4th, return on the 6th from BVA, and the other flight leaves LPL on the 6th returning on the 8th from BVA..The 2 return flights are booked on 2 different booking refs,  Does ryan air have a policy where if you do not travel on the outbound flight they cancel the return flight??I am due to go to north paris area on the 4th, 5th or 6th,(unsure as yet) but want to ensure that if i travel out on the 4th, and have to staylonger than require i can travel back on the booking on the 8th, even though i did not travel out on the outbound flight on that booking??CheersRick
RickT
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: QUESTION ABOUTS FLIGHTS........ Return Legs

Post by allybaba on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 10:23

Rick

Welcome to the forum. I can't answer your question specifically, but will offer this one piece of advice. Instead of booking 2 return trips - try booking 4 singles. This costs the same.

My travel dates are fluid at the moment. I am travelling PIK - BVA next week initially booking 2 SINGLES for 3/10 & 6/10. Having stalked the website, the return on 7/10 was 1e & out on 2/10 was only £1

You don't have to add baggage etc till 4 hours before the flight you have opted for.

(maybe see you at BVA next week then)
allybaba
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RickT on Fri 26 Sep 2008 - 2:10

Thanks for the reply,I tried to book 2 singles, however they were 30 euros per person on the return legs... CheersRick
RickT
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ruinair on Fri 26 Sep 2008 - 17:16

"Does ryan air have a policy where if you do not travel on the outbound flight they cancel the return flight??"

Hi they do not have such a policy. I have taken return flights where i did not take the outbound flight and i went with another airline. As MOL says 'we don't care if you don't show up!'
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sprite on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 13:56

Just wanted to add that I did the same thing in September, even checked in online for the return leg and it wasn't a problem in the least Smile
sprite
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top