Problem with a reservation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with a reservation

Post by albert83 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 16:41

I'm flyinig very often with Ryanair, and this time i have got a very strange problem.

My return flight has been changed, and I only wants to keep the leaving flight. I bought another return flight to other airpot without any problem. But now I would like to do the chek-in online for the departure, and the system says me that my confirmation number doesn't exists. If I want to check the flight i recive the same answer. Also in the e-mail advising me the change of the flight, the confirmation number is still ok, it's not changed, and I can se the details of the flight with any problem. Why can't do the chek-in online, or see the details of the flight with my confirmation number?

I'm flying on thursday and i need to check if it's all ok.

Please anybody can help me?

Thanks in advance!!!!!
albert83
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with a reservation

Post by atoutprix on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 18:57

What did you do with the e-mail notifying you of the change ? Did you accept the change or cancel the flight or ask a refund ?
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by albert83 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 20:47

atoutprix wrote:What did you do with the e-mail notifying you of the change ? Did you accept the change or cancel the flight or ask a refund ?

Yes! I accept the change, and no I don't ask for refund. Later I filled the Travel credit application form, to get credits of the return flight that I didn't use (only for the return flight SURE!). One week after, they send me accepting the application to use this credit for another flight.

Thanks for the fast reply, i appreciate it.
albert83
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 21:12

albert83 wrote:

Yes! I accept the change, and no I don't ask for refund. Later I filled the Travel credit application form, to get credits of the return flight that I didn't use (only for the return flight SURE!). One week after, they send me accepting the application to use this credit for another flight.

I am afraid I can't help you much, as I am only a RYR frequent passenger, and of course, I can't speak for Ryanair.
All I can do is submit a possible explanation : when you book a return flight, you get only one reservation number, the same for the two flights. When you asked a credit for the unused return flight, you had to quote the reservation number; there was perhaps a mix-up and that reservation number was cancelled, including also for the first flight.
This is a personal explanation, I can't vouch for it.
I suggest you phone your call-center and explain the situation - they will sort it out.
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2389
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by albert83 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 23:11

atoutprix wrote:
albert83 wrote:

I am afraid I can't help you much, as I am only a RYR frequent passenger, and of course, I can't speak for Ryanair.
All I can do is submit a possible explanation : when you book a return flight, you get only one reservation number, the same for the two flights. When you asked a credit for the unused return flight, you had to quote the reservation number; there was perhaps a mix-up and that reservation number was cancelled, including also for the first flight.
This is a personal explanation, I can't vouch for it.
I suggest you phone your call-center and explain the situation - they will sort it out.

Thanks a lot for your help, but now I'm really worried... Sad

Tomorrow I will try to speak with the call center.

King regards
albert83
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top