Advice and help for first time customer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advice and help for first time customer

Post by kieranw7261 on Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 21:57

Hi all,

Im so glad I found your site! Me and my friend plan to go to Dublin on the 27th on the Ryan air cheap flights. We booked them the other day and will be checking in online. Im a bit nervous and want to make sure I have all my documentation ect I need at the airport. We will be leaving from Liverpool. Could you please advise me on what I will need to take with me. Im a new flyer, bit nervous and want to make sure it all goes to plan.

Kind regards, Kieran
kieranw7261
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Advice and help for first time customer

Post by ryr-nick-fr on Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 22:52

Hi Kieran,

Congratulations on getting a flight with Ryanair! You are going to fly in safe hands.

You will need to check-in online, which will require your passport. And at the airport, take: your passport, booking pages, check'n'go boarding passes (for both journeys) and yourself!

Perhaps take a book to read on the flight?

Have a wonderful flight with Ryanair.
ryr-nick-fr
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 233
Location : London, UK. Nearest Base: STN -- HOME OF LOW FARES!
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kieranw7261 on Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 22:54

Thank you for your response. I was told that I might be able to use a drivers license and a national identity card instead of a passport? Is that right.

Kind regards, Kieran
kieranw7261
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 0:40

Yes, I'm always using my national ID as a pass, but no, driver licence is not accepted. Maybe in British/Irish routes, but normally in European routes it's not accepted. Anyway, when you'll checking yourself online, you will choose the type of ID document and you have to have this one with yourself at flight. Remember to fill all data correctly. I mean names, surnames, dates, numbers of documents - just check it and double check to be sure - many typos happen! About the book? It will be short flight, I remember my trips to Dublin - when we lived UK lands we usually started to descend. So it's almost nothing :-)
Have a nice flight and welcome on board of this forum :-)
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kieranw7261 on Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 0:43

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I was really worried that I wouldnt be able to do it without a passport. When a all round trip is ú14 each for my and my friend and a passport is ú72 it doesnt make sense for a three day trip.

P.S. I am a Ryan Air lover now, I was just checking out other flights and some of them were rediculously sky high.
kieranw7261
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top