View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by daveyboyglasgow on Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 19:20

Hi there,

I was booking a flight today from Sweden to London with my UK Maestro card. I knew that it would not work this way because UK Maestro can only be used flights purchased in British pounds. So I signed up for Entropay and made payment etc.

At the end of the transaction my flight my itinerary came up with the flight paid for and at the bottom of the page it said total amount paid: 1000 SEK for example and amount due: 0.00 SEK

However, at the top of the page the Status = NOT CONFIRMED with some small print which says 'Booking is not confirmed until you receive email itinerary'.

The strange thing is that I have the Reservation number but no email arrived yet with itinerary.

Can someone please advise me on this issue?

Thanks
daveyboyglasgow
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: Unconfirmed (Help!)

Post by j2op on Sun 12 Jul 2009 - 9:51

Just have a look on https://www.bookryanair.com/SkySales/FRManageBooking.aspx?culture=IT-IT&lc=IT-IT (it's in italian, but on the homepage of ryanair you can chose to view your reservation)

If the server says you don't have a booking just make another as soon as possible.
Also look if your card (in your case your entropay account) was billed during the reservation.
j2op
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia on Sun 12 Jul 2009 - 11:39

FR's site is doing some money plays last days. I mean few of my friends told me about problems with reservations. It doesn't want to make a card transfer, or shows "Session expired" even if the flight has been booked and bank account charged. I think call center may be very busy next few days Wink
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top